Our Executive Team
Experienced Professionals... Predictable Results Our EB-5 Regional Center's team is built from highly accomplished, well established and respected professionals within our community. Our team has built on years of experienced and successful implementation in a broad spectrum of manufacturing applications across many industries. The key to success of any business is its management. We are very proud of our experienced team for the management of our projects.
- Thirty-one years business executive leadership managing the sales, distribution, automation, engineering, test labs, facilities and marketing for both private and publicly traded corporations.
- 10 years entrepreneurial leadership with Quick Fitting, inventing and patenting 12 new patents, with many new innovations and patents pending.
- Inventor and innovator of ProBite®, Locjaw®, Pure®, PushConnect®, CopperHead®, VeriPress® and TamperLoc® quick connection technologies.
- 15 years financial executive leadership managing advanced manufacturers in the medical device, industrial automation, and push connect plumbing.
- Successful track record in raising capital through private equity placement, long-term debt and bridge financing.
- Frank has also raised capital through federal and local governmental channels.
- 28 years civic leadership managing public/private business development programs connecting over 600 RI manufacturers with government and private sector resources to compete and grow.
- Successful accountability managing government contracts with 100% compliance reported by annual government audits that found exemplary best practices and no management issues.
- Economist by trade and President of Crebbers, LLC specializing in helping international investors, especially those from China, invest in USA. Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Established business network in China and Northeast, USA.
- Latin America/North America Channel Account Partner Manager at Constant Contact
- Founder of SIXCIA Business Development, Inc - a global business consulting firm serving clients and partners in Latin America, Caribbean and Europe. Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Frequent speaker at international conferences. Judge with RI Business Plan Competition.
- Specializing in equity financing, securities, debt financing, mergers and acquisitions.
- Awarded the "Rising Star" in the Business/Corporate practice by RI Super Lawyers.
- Member of the American, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island Bar Associations
- Specializing in the areas of business/employment and immigration law.
- Trustee of Slater Mill, birthplace of the U.S. industrial revolution.
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, Rhode Island & Massachusetts Bar Associations